In order to make the experience of having your car curated by Auto Curators even more convenient, we offer a courtesy car. Whilst we don’t charge for it’s use, there is a £15.00 administration charge applied for administration and insurance.
The use of our car is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You will be fully comprehensively insured on our policy during the period you have the courtesy car. In the event of any fault claim, you accept full responsibility for the £500 insurance excess. This includes all internal and external damage. The car will be checked on signing out, and upon return, and any pre-existing damage will be documented and agreed.
- In the event of an accident, you must not claim responsibility, and must inform us immediately by telephone on 01256 769611 (or as soon as safely possible).
- Minimum driver age – 25 years old, and you must hold a valid, full UK driving licence.
- The courtesy car must not leave mainland United Kingdom under any circumstances.
- Drivers must have no more than 6 penalty points, and none for serious convictions such as driving under the influence of drink or drugs, dangerous driving, etc. You will need to present your driving licence to us at the time of collecting the courtesy car, and a copy will be kept for our records. Without this, we cannot allow the car to be taken.
- You will be fully responsible for any fines or penalties obtained during the period in which it is signed out to you.
- Only drivers pre-agreed in writing may drive the vehicle.
- You agree to take all reasonable steps to minimise the chance of damage or misuse of our vehicle whilst in your care. This includes consideration as to where it will be parked during the day and overnight, and ensuring it is locked and secure when left, with the keys removed, including petrol stations, etc.
- The vehicle (VW Golf) runs on diesel fuel. In the event of it being filled with the wrong type of fuel by mistake, you will be fully liable for all recovery and associated costs to repair the car.
- Please return the car in a reasonable condition, with a similar level of fuel (diesel) to how you collected it. We don’t expect the vehicle to be washed prior to return, but excessive dirt or mess, particularly inside, may be subject to a cleaning surcharge.