Our All Purpose Cleanser is perfect for tackling lots of jobs, and areas of heavier soiling on your car. Safe to use on paint, glass, rubber, trim, wheels, chrome, stainless steel and engines, it will quickly start to break down deposits of dirt.
– Great to spray into the areas you cannot get to easily (Wheel arches, door shuts, under body, headlight/window seals etc)
– Safe to use on paint, glass, rubber, trim, wheels, chrome, stainless steel engines etc
– Excellent for breaking down dirt deposits
– Our All Purpose Cleanser is perfect to dilute to 20:1 making it go 20 times further than many all purpose cleaners
– Can be used on cars, motorbikes, boats, bikes, tractors and all outdoor equipment
For really dirty jobs such as engine bay and wheel arches, we recommend using All Purpose Cleanser at a dilution of up to 5:1 with water, or neat if necessary. For lighter duties such as interior door shuts, dilute to as much as 20:1 with water.
Spray onto the affected area, leave to dwell for 1-2 minutes, agitate with a soft brush if necessary, then rinse.
Do not allow the solution to dry on paint, and do not use in strong sunlight. In the case of uncoated metal such as aluminium, some light staining may occur, so we recommend the use of a metal polish afterwards. Test in a small area before proceeding.
Please note, 5 litre pack does not come with spray bottle.
Find our Terms and Conditions here